We believe in your right to receive treatment in the most efficient and least restrictive environment possible. We honor your needs and develop an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your goals. Each individual served by Darsey, Black and Associates, LLC has the following rights and responsibilities:
You have the right to confidentiality. All information will be kept private, except in the following
- It is believed you present a threat of harm to yourself or others.
- It is believed you are being abusive and/or neglectful to a child.
- Your records are subpoenaed by the court system.
- Your records are requested by your insurance provider or review agency.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity, consideration, and respect.
- You have the right to be protected from abuse, neglect, or unfair treatment.
- You have the right to receive services within a reasonable amount of time.
- You have the right to plan for and receive help in getting the services you need.
- You have the right to know all options for services available to you.
- You have the right to honest, straightforward communication at all times.
- You have the right to have your cultural needs met.
- You have the right to refuse services, ask for clarification, make a complaint without fear of
- Negative consequence, or file a grievance if you have been treated improperly.
- You have the right to make choices, feel positive about your successes, and be responsible for your mistakes.
complaints, past illnesses, medications, and emotional status.
changes in your physical or emotional condition. recommendations of your therapist, and to be responsible for your own actions and outcomes if you refuse treatment and/or do not follow instructions. promptly. noise and other distractions that may affect care. needs and expectations.
- You have the responsibility to provide accurate and complete information about your current.
- You have the responsibility to report any risks associated with your care and any unexpected.
- You have the responsibility to comply with all agency policies and procedures, to follow the.
- You have the responsibility to notify us if you will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment.
- You have the responsibility to assure the financial obligations of your treatment are fulfilled.
- You have the responsibility to be considerate of the rights of others and assist us in controlling.
- You have the responsibility for care for all personal property and valuables brought into the office.
- You have the responsibility to provide current contact and insurance information.
- You have the responsibility of helping us improve services by providing feedback about your.